Fw: $29 -- Wine Class, Tastings & Bottle at San Jose Cellar
- This looks like a good deal for wine enthusiasts!----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Travelzoo the South Bay <local@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 10:19 AM
Subject: $29 -- Wine Class, Tastings & Bottle at San Jose Cellar
LOCAL DEAL FORTHE SOUTH BAY
APRIL 25, 2013 $29 -- Wine Class, Tastings & Bottle at San Jose Cellar By Caroline Patience | Source: Coterie Cellars Coterie Cellars in San Jose specializes in the handmade production of artisan wines and earns a 4.5-star rating from Yelp reviewers. With this Local Deal for $29, regularly $67, Travelzoo subscribers can visit for a wine tasting and appreciation class, cheese pairings and a bottle to go. Why we love this deal
- Learn how to make vino from the winemaker, and then sample five boutique wines
- Try pinot noirs from the Russian River Valley and Santa Lucia Highlands and other Rhone varietals
- Each pour is paired with cheese, and each guest receives a bottle of wine to take home
- Vouchers can be redeemed on weekends through October
View Deal » More Local Deals & Getaways $95 -- Water Lounge Spa: Massage, Facial and Soak By Caroline Patience $25 -- Bodega Bay: Horseback Ride in Sonoma, Half Off By Caroline Patience $149 -- Charming Pacific Grove 2-Night Retreat, Reg. $338 By Melissa Stroud Publisher: Phil Salcedo
Associate Publisher: Jay Cooke
Want to Get Away?
See Today's Best Fares from Your City.
See Fares »
Get Your Local Deals
We negotiated this Local Deal on behalf of our subscribers in the South Bay. If you are not in the South Bay, you can change your city.
You are receiving this email because you requested a subscription to Travelzoo at: meadguy@...
This is not you and you're not a Travelzoo subscriber yet? Sign up now
Written inquiries can be sent to: Travelzoo Inc., 590 Madison Avenue, 37th Floor, New York, NY 10022.