Final HQ Logo Layout

  • Jeff Achtzehn
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 20 5:43 PM
      HQ Membership and Friends!

      Here's what the work shirts and hoodies will look like...

      Again, pricing is as follows:

      Work shirts = $37
      Pullover hoodies = $32
      Zippered hoodies = $39

      Prost!
      Jeff

    • Jeff Achtzehn
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 22 10:35 AM
        Hi Everyone,

        Please reply to me with your order no later than this Friday, Apr-26. Please specify size and quantity. If ordering a work shirt, please specify how you want your name to read.

        Again, pricing is as follows and designs can be seen below:

        Work shirts = $37
        Pullover hoodies = $32
        Zippered hoodies = $39

        Prost!
        Jeff

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 24 3:14 PM
          Check out entire email for the full details below.

          So far I have confirmation for the following people :

          Ron -        1 Large workshirt, 1 XL zip hoodie

          Roger -     2 XL pullover hoodies

          Patrick -    1 XXL workshirt, 1 XXL pullover hoodie

          Grant -      1 Large workshirt

          Andy C -   1 Large workshirt, 1 XL zip hoodie, 1 XL pullover hoodie

          Amber -    1 workshirt, 1 zip hoodie, 1 pullover hoodie ( confirming sizes )

          Only a couple days left! If you would like place an order please let me or Jeff know as soon as possible. Also, I have recieved a few payments, Please try to get with me ASAP and I will collect your money by this weekend.

          And remember, don't forget to let us know exactly how you would like your name on the front of the workshirts. We are using what is stated above for workshirt first name, unless otherwise noted.

           Thanks Guys-
          :

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 26 11:54 AM
            Hey Everyone, please do not forget to let Andy or myself know your shirt order today! If you're "cash strapped" (afterall, it is tax season) right now but would still like a shirt, let us know and we may be able to float you a loan... But I do need committed #'s so that I can place the order.

            Thanks,

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 26 2:19 PM

              I just dropped my payment off and Amber was yelling at me for taking so long so hurry up guys.  Just kidding, of course.  I am close by and have cash in hand.  If anyone wants one, I can pay for it today and you can pay me back whenever I see you.

              Ron

              Ron Gardner

              RonG@...

              bay: (408) 374-0900 x145  beach: (831) 477-9800

              gridley_logo_small

              Visit our Showrooms or see us at GridleyCompany.com

              find_us_on_facebook_badge[1]