HQ April meeting reminder!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2013

        Hey guys, just wanted to throw out some things.....

        The next meeting will be held at my house at 5pm on Saturday the 20th. We will be discussing upcoming club activities as well as club swag. Also, Chris and I are giving a mini presentation on single hop beers, ( think ordinary Lager in which we infuse with a single hop varietal to showcase its unique characteristics) . We have 6... could be interesting.

       Also, Jeff has been working hard on finalizing details on the club work shirts and hoodies with the vendor. We should have the full scoop by the meeting as far as final design and pricing go. (I will try and send out numbers before meeting ). If you are interested in purchasing either or both, please bring money and sizes, so that we can push our order through as soon as possible and hopefully recieve them before the brew in.

       See you at the meeting!

        660 Monica ln
        Campbell 95008
        Andy-480 480 2008