Re: [the_headquarters] BABO registration open, entries due until April 26 at drop offs

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2013
      Thanks for the info Roger,

      BABO is a great comp to enter and get quality feedback from some excellent judges!

      Don't forget they are always looking for help! Contact me or Roger if interested.

      If you have a beer that you are on the fence about, I suggest you enter it because you never know!!!

      "Roger St. Denis" <meadguy@...> wrote:

      The Alameda County Fair homebrew competition (BABO - Bay Area Brew Off).

      • Entries accepted
        - at drop-off locations until Friday April 26,
        - at the Jockey Club at the Pleasanton fairgrounds from 10am until noon on Saturday, April 27.

      • Online registration is open until noon April 27.
        ** Requires PAYPAL account.

      • Final judging at the fairgrounds on May 11.

      Details and register at www.beercomps.org/babo

      Volunteer (judges & stewards) can also register at www.beercomps.org/babo

      Thank you for the support!
      Roger St. Denis,