Fw: HH in RWC Tonight: NB Lips of Faith Event

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2013
      A little late for heading up to Redwood City....
      Roger.

           Harry's Hofbrau is having a New Belgium Lips of Faith event tonight - these are always some interesting beers.   15 taps including La Folie, the new Rampant Double IPA, Cocoa Mole, and Imperial Coffee Chocolate Stout.

           I will be there between 7:30 - 9:30.

           Also, next Thursday, they are having a Lost Abbey night with a great looking lineup for that event too.

      Just in case you missed it in the subject - this is the Redwood City Harry's and not the one is San Jose.

           Harry's Hofbrau is having a New Belgium Lips of Faith event tonight - these are always some interesting beers.   15 taps including La Folie, the new Rampant Double IPA, Cocoa Mole, and Imperial Coffee Chocolate Stout.

           I will be there between 7:30 - 9:30.

           Also, next Thursday, they are having a Lost Abbey night with a great looking lineup for that event too.

      Cheers,

      Rob