[the_headquarters] San Jose Coop Info

  • Ales Only
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2013
      Hey everyone,
      Sorry for the late notice, but the next board meeting for the Coop is today, 5pm at Harry's Hoffbrau.  It's in the back event room.

      It will mostly be board meeting agenda and the sub-committee's reporting in on what they have been doing and requests for budget/etc, so probably not too exciting or specifically informative about the Coop. If you want to know more about the Coop in general it's probably best to come to one of our next events and/or checking out our online medai sites. We'll be aiming to put these events on monthly.

      We're hosting our next event at Original Gravity April 13th 2-4pm. No entrance fee, purchase whatever beers you like from the bar. There will be a short talk about the Coop. Cali Craft is coming and will be bringing some special beers. I'm not sure yet if they are giving away free samples or not.

      For more info:

      Join our meetup group:

      Facebook:

      I know not everyone is interested in this project, or maybe no one, so I will send out info if everyone's interested or stop if no one's interested!-) I don't mean to use the club as a means to push the Coop, it's just something I'm doing outside the club that's beer related so I'm sharing with everyone.

      Andy-)