Fantasy Baseball League?

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20 9:26 AM
      Hi All,

      This is in no way associated with brewing, but I meant to bring this up at the last meeting and forgot. I was wondering if anyone is into fantasy baseball and has a league looking for an owner. My keeper league of four years disbanded abruptly and I'm looking to fill that gap with an active league. Please email me directly if I can help your league out.

      Sorry for the non beer related email.