Fw: Fwd: Call For NHC Judges and Stewards

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013
      National Homebrew Competition western regional judging needs stewards and judges.
      There will be morning and afternoon sessions both Saturday and Sunday.

      I'll be going Saturday if you want to tag along,

      From: "American Homebrewers Association"<janis@...>
      Subject: Call For NHC Judges and Stewards
      Date: March 19, 2013 12:53:29 PM PDT

      Call For NHC Judges and Stewards
      We need your help as a National Homebrew Competition judge or steward!

      To view this email in your browser click here.
      American Homebrewers Association
      Dear Paul,
      We are seeking help for National Homebrew Competition First Round judging. All eleven First Round competitions are in need of qualified judges and stewards. Review the dates, times and locations below, and please help us judge the largest beer competition ever!
      April 12-14: San Diego and Atlanta
      Follow the links above to your preferred judge center and then click the link for, "If you are willing to be a judge or steward, please register here." Or, log in with your email address and password if you have already registered for that competition.
      Thanks to all the competition staff, judges and steward volunteers! This couldn't happen without your help.
      Cheers,
      Janis Gross
      National Homebrew Competition Director
      Brew Better Beer
      736 Pearl St, Boulder, CO 80302 / ph: 303-447-0816 / Website
      Savor the Flavor ResponsiblyAmerican Homebrewers Association
      You've subscribed to Brewers Association communications.
      For best delivery, please add this sender to your address book or safe sender list.
      Unsubscribe or manage your subscription preferences.SAVOR The FLAVOR RESPONSIBLY