Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [the_headquarters] MARCH BREW IN - POSTPONED

Expand Messages
  • Jeff Achtzehn
    Hi Andy, I really think postponing is the right decision. That said, I have a Sat eve commitment so won t be able to join you guys for the meeting... Catch
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 13, 2012
    • 0 Attachment
      Hi Andy, I really think postponing is the right decision.

      That said, I have a Sat eve commitment so won't be able to join you guys for the meeting... Catch everybody next time!

      Prost!
      Jeff


      From: ocarroll85 <ocarroll85@...>
      To: the_headquarters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 3:24 PM
      Subject: [the_headquarters] MARCH BREW IN - POSTPONED

       


      Well here's the bad news-

      I think it would be in the club's best interest to postpone the BREW IN to a later date. It is supposed to storm pretty good all weekend and as much as I love this weather, it makes it difficult to brew and hang out in, especially with high winds (these things can be hard to manage in sunny weather!). I was hoping you guys would agree/understand unless you think "the show must go on". Please let me know what you guys think/wanna do. So, there's PLAN B...

      The good news is-

      I will plan on holding a regularly scheduled meeting instead of the event. I'll try and make up for it the best I can, with two fresh growlers of Russian River beers. They will help drown your sorrows. It will be held at the regular meeting time of 5:00pm at my house. Thank you to those who planned on coming and sorry for the short notice.

      660 Monica ln
      Campbell, 95008
      cell 408-480-2008 -ANDY



    • Ron Gardner
      I am going to the Sharks game that night. I will try to stop by for a few minutes though. Ron From: the_headquarters@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 13, 2012
      • 0 Attachment

        I am going to the Sharks game that night.  I will try to stop by for a few minutes though.

         

        Ron

         

        From: the_headquarters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:the_headquarters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ocarroll85
        Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 3:24 PM
        To: the_headquarters@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [the_headquarters] MARCH BREW IN - POSTPONED

         

         



        Well here's the bad news-

        I think it would be in the club's best interest to postpone the BREW IN to a later date. It is supposed to storm pretty good all weekend and as much as I love this weather, it makes it difficult to brew and hang out in, especially with high winds (these things can be hard to manage in sunny weather!). I was hoping you guys would agree/understand unless you think "the show must go on". Please let me know what you guys think/wanna do. So, there's PLAN B...

        The good news is-

        I will plan on holding a regularly scheduled meeting instead of the event. I'll try and make up for it the best I can, with two fresh growlers of Russian River beers. They will help drown your sorrows. It will be held at the regular meeting time of 5:00pm at my house. Thank you to those who planned on coming and sorry for the short notice.

        660 Monica ln
        Campbell, 95008
        cell 408-480-2008 -ANDY

      • Jim Caldwell
        Andy, Sounds like a good call. Unfortunately, I ve got another evening commitment, so I won t be able to stop by. I ll look forward to the next meeting.
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 14, 2012
        • 0 Attachment
          Andy,

          Sounds like a good call. Unfortunately, I've got another evening commitment, so I won't be able to stop by. I'll look forward to the next meeting. Have a great St. Patrick's day!

          Jim
        Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.