Re: [the_headquarters] March meeting

  • Brian Baker
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2013

      Hey man.  Not sure if I'm gonna make it tomorrow- Julie and Charlie (you met them on my birthday) are staying with us again this weekend.  I might see if charlie wants to come with me though.  Regardless,  we might go out and get some beers tomorrow night if you want to hang after the meeting.

      On Mar 12, 2013 8:29 PM, "Andrew Carroll" <ocarroll85@...> wrote:

       What's up gang? -

       This is a reminder that there will be a meeting this Saturday @ 5pm at my house in Campbell.

       Some topics-

       *Club Spring "Brew In"

       *New club shirts & swag

       *Upcoming comps and help with judging

        As always, any homebrew and commercial beer that you would like to share is welcomed and encouraged especially those for which you would like feedback.

        See you guys there!

      660 Monica ln.
      Campbell 95008