Fwd: The Bistro March 2013 Music & Event Calendar

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Plan accordingly.

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: "ipaguy@..." <ipaguy@...>
      To: Sudzers <svs-members@...>
      Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 8:20 PM
      Subject: [Sudzers-members] Fwd: The Bistro March 2013 Music & Event Calendar

      Bistro IPA Fest date change to April 6th.

      Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 5:59:14 PM
      Subject: The Bistro March 2013 Music & Event Calendar

          Hello,

          Well we made it threw SF Beerweek and boy what a week it was, there was over 500 beer events in 9 days throughout the bay area.

           This month we have some other fun events lined up-

      The Downtown Hayward Loop Party - Friday March 15 we will celebrate the new traffic loop that will surround us. It will go into effect that day. It should be something to talk about......

      St Patricks Day Party Sunday, March 17. Corned Beef sandwiches all the day long, live music and some classic beers on tap.

      Sierra Nevada Special Glassware Party Friday, March 22. Our friends at Sierra Nevada Brewing and Dogfish Head Brewing have developed a new beer glass with Spiegelau Glass Co. of Germany. A real 1 of a kind type of glass, we will have them here along with some special Sierra Nevada beers. Available all day.

        April 6 - 16th Annual IPA Festival  = After 15 year of having this fest in August were moving it to April 6th to combine it with our Hop Rhizome fest. It starts at 11 am, we are expecting over 70 World Class West Coast IPA's on tap on Main Street. The Cost is $30. That gets you a 6 ounce Tasting glass and 5 taste tickets, extra tickets $2. A judging will take place with winners announced at 4 pm.
      There will also be several Hop Rhizome varietals for sale along with growing literature, BBQ and live acoustic music.

      Now here is The Bistro March 2013 Music Calendar:

      http://www.the-bistro.com