Fw: Club Rep Survey

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      Hey Gang-

       The organizers of the Northern California Homebrewers Festival are requesting some information to better the festival.

       I have expressed my love for this event and it shouldn't be missed!

       It may be a ways out, but who is interested in attending September 20-21st?

       I need to respond by this weekend so let me know ASAP so I can relay the information !!!

      Attention NCHF Club Representative Andrew Carrol--
      We on the board of the Northern California Homebrewers Festival are conducting a survey of clubs for the 2013 festival. Our goal is to continually improve the festival, and better serve the homebrew community of Northern California. To that end, we need some information from your club.
      We need you, as your club's representative, to poll your members as to their interest in future festival attendance. This year's NCHF festival 16 is September 20-21, 2013 at Lake Francis Resort in Dobbins, CA.

      Specifically, we need four pieces of information from you:
      1. Your CLUB NAME
      2. The anticipated number of CLUB MEMBERS who plan to attend
      3. The anticipated number of CLUB GUESTS your members plan to bring
      4. Your Club's interest in group camping in the Lower Campground (see the website for campground info)
      That's it! This is important for our planning process. Think of this as an NCHF census for future planning. THIS DOES NOT IMPLY ANY CHANGES TO THE OVERALL CAPACITY FOR NCHF ATTENDANCE!

      We need this information from you by March 5, 2013.

      Please hit reply to this email with your response, and thanks in advance for your help!

      Respectfully,
      Your NCHF Board of Directors
      IF you are not the club rep for your club, please send us an email with the person who is, and we will update our database.
      Thursday, 31 January 2013