Fw: 31st Oregon Homebrew Festival

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
      The 31st Oregon Homebrew Festival organized by Heart of the Valley
      Homebrewers will be Friday, May 17, 2013 starting 6pm and Saturday, May
      18, 2013
      starting 8:30am at Calapooia Brewing in Albany, Oregon.

      This is an AHA and BJCP sanctioned competition and a qualifying event for
      the Masters Championship of Amateur Brewing (MCAB). We will be judging all
      28 Recognized BJCP Beer, Mead, and Cider Styles (2008).

      Online registration for judges is now open http://register.hotv.org

      On Saturday, lunch and a pint of Calapooia brew will be provided. Don't
      miss Oregon's longest ongoing competition and our amazing raffle!!

      If you have any questions about the event please feel free to contact me.
      I will be happy to put you in touch with Heart of the Valley homebrewers
      to find you free accommodations in exchange for your judging efforts.

      I look forward to seeing you in May!!

      Christiane
      Competition chair
      ohf@...

      PS: Registration of entries will open in April. Please check hotv.org for
      more information.