Fw: 99 Bottles Grand Reopenning Party

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      Santa Cruz homebrewers & judges, Dave & Mia Bossie, purchased 99 Bottles last year.

      I'm going to try and get out and show my support,
      Roger.

      I promise not to use this list for advertising, but we've had so many folks ask me to post this info:

      99 Bottles Grand Reopening Party
      March 1-3
      1/2 off all new menu items
      1/2 off all new logo shirts & sweatshirts
      Free logo pint glass while they last
      General merriment

      Hope to see you for our party :-)

      Cheers,
      Mia & Dave

      I promise not to use this list for advertising, but we've had so many folks ask me to post this info:

      99 Bottles Grand Reopening Party
      March 1-3
      1/2 off all new menu items
      1/2 off all new logo shirts & sweatshirts
      Free logo pint glass while they last
      General merriment

      Hope to see you for our party :-)

      Cheers,
      Mia & Dave

      We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.
                                                        ~Japanese Proverb~