Beer at San Pedro Square

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2013

      I was talking to the guy at Kelly’s Liquors and they are going to have a presence at the San Pedro Square Marketplace.  You will be able to get a beer from them and take it anywhere in the complex J  They are looking to open March 1st.

      Ron

      Ron Gardner

      RonG@...

      bay: (408) 374-0900 x145  beach: (831) 477-9800

      gridley_logo_small

      Visit our Showrooms or see us at GridleyCompany.com

      find_us_on_facebook_badge[1]