Fw: CAPITOL CITY INTERNATIONAL BEERFEST

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2013
      Looks like a good deal for those in the Sacramento area.

      CAPITOL CITY INTERNATIONAL BEERFEST

      SATURDAY April 27, 2013 at 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.

      Entry tickets can be purchased for $30.00 at the door or ON-LINE for $25, includes unlimited beer tastes

      https://sites.google.com/site/turnvereinhandball/events

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2013

        I was talking to the guy at Kelly’s Liquors and they are going to have a presence at the San Pedro Square Marketplace.  You will be able to get a beer from them and take it anywhere in the complex J  They are looking to open March 1st.

        Ron

        Ron Gardner

        RonG@...

        bay: (408) 374-0900 x145  beach: (831) 477-9800

        gridley_logo_small

        Visit our Showrooms or see us at GridleyCompany.com

        find_us_on_facebook_badge[1]