MARCH BREW IN - POSTPONED

  • ocarroll85
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 13, 2012
      Well here's the bad news-

      I think it would be in the club's best interest to postpone the BREW IN to a later date. It is supposed to storm pretty good all weekend and as much as I love this weather, it makes it difficult to brew and hang out in, especially with high winds (these things can be hard to manage in sunny weather!). I was hoping you guys would agree/understand unless you think "the show must go on". Please let me know what you guys think/wanna do. So, there's PLAN B...

      The good news is-

      I will plan on holding a regularly scheduled meeting instead of the event. I'll try and make up for it the best I can, with two fresh growlers of Russian River beers. They will help drown your sorrows. It will be held at the regular meeting time of 5:00pm at my house. Thank you to those who planned on coming and sorry for the short notice.

      660 Monica ln
      Campbell, 95008
      cell 408-480-2008 -ANDY
    • Chris

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 13, 2012
          Hi Andy, I really think postponing is the right decision.

          That said, I have a Sat eve commitment so won't be able to join you guys for the meeting... Catch everybody next time!

          Prost!
          Jeff

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 13, 2012

            I am going to the Sharks game that night.  I will try to stop by for a few minutes though.

            Ron

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 14, 2012
              Andy,

              Sounds like a good call. Unfortunately, I've got another evening commitment, so I won't be able to stop by. I'll look forward to the next meeting. Have a great St. Patrick's day!

              Jim