No February meeting : (

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14 8:37 AM

      Just a Heads up, there will NOT be a meeting held this month. Many members have already expressed they will not be available and I will be out of town. Sorry for the inconvenience.We will definitely be having a meeting in March.

      On the bright side, A brew in is getting scheduled for sometime in May

                                  New club workshirts and hoodies are in the works

                                  There is still A lot of Beerweek events to be crashed

       Hope you guys are getting to some of these events, they have been amazing.     -later