Mikkeller opening SF bar!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2013

      Have you guys heard about this? .....Awesome!
      http://thefullpint.com/beer-news/welcome-to-sf-mikkeller/ and https://www.facebook.com/34MasonStreetbeercafe

      “We will feature 40 taps from the best breweries in the world, 2 cask handles, specialized bottle selection and exclusive house beers. All meticulously chosen, well cared for and properly served. Our cellar will host a “sour room” where you will find the best Lambic and sour beer produced in the world. We are building a full kitchen and will feature great food prepared to pair well with our beer. It is our goal to create the finest Beer Bar in the world!”

    • Chris Ferderer
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2013
        I heard about this yesterday. It seems cool, but if its where the address shows, it's going to be right on market. Makes parking a little difficult, but it should be worth it when it's open. Looking forward to it.