Calling all STONE fans!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013

      In case anyone is interested, this could be interesting!
      The BIGGEST event we have ever done! 28 tap takeover with Stone Brewing, they really dipped in to their cellar on this one, and Mitch Steele the IPA man himself will be on hand. Take a look at this taplist:

      Stone Pale Ale
      Stone IPA
      Stone Smoked Porter
      Stone Cali Bel
      Stone Sublimely Self-Righteouse Ale
      Arrogant Bastard Ale
      Oaked Arrogant Bastard Ale
      Stone Levitation Ale
      Stone Ruination IPA
      Stone Smoked Porter w/Vanilla Bean
      Stone "The Tiger Cub" Saison
      Evil Twin / Stillwater / Stone "The Perfect Crime" Black Smoked Saison
      Ken Schmidt/Iron Fist/Stone Mint Chocolate Imperial Stout
      Stone 16th Anniversary Ale w/Green Tea Leaves
      2008 Stone Old Guardian Barley aged in Red Wine
      2011 Stone Old Gardian Belgo Barley Wine
      Stone Suitable for Cave Aging aged in Bourbon Barrels
      2012 Double Bastard Ale
      2011 Stone Anise BELGO Imperial Russian Stout
      Stone Mixtape Ale vol.2 - CH & HS's Blend
      Stone Mixtape Ale vol.3 - Belong to Where You Are, the Neighborhood Blend
      2012 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine
      2012 Stone Imperial Russian Stout
      Stone 11.11.11 Vertical Epic Ale
      Stone 12.12.12 Vertical Epic Ale