Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
Andy, thanks for setting-up this Yahoo group for The HeadQuarters!
Club members - Andy/Amber, my wife and myself went downtown last night to checkout the KraftBrew Beer Festival. Here's a brief recap:
- Long line (maybe 75 people deep) to get in but moved pretty quick - We only waited 15-20 mins
- They were pouring maybe 50 beers (25 on draft, 25 in the bottle)
- Mostly dark beers (porters, stouts, strong ales)
- A quarter of the beers were gone by the time we got there at 7pm
- 4oz half-pours were $2, and 8 oz full-pours were
- Had a # of good beers, tops for me was Port Brewing's Old Viscosity
They will be doing this again in the summer.
Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.