Fw: Rhizome Presale - Club Discount

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013

       I got this recently. In case anyone is interested.

      Club Members:

      Arrowhead Hops is beginning its Hop Rhizome Presale for 2013. All rhizome varieties will be $3.00ea. for club members (reg $3.50).  Rhizomes will be shipped by late March/ Early April depending on weather conditions.  Please visit http://www.arrowheadhops.com/ to place your orders.  Under the “Shop for Hops” pulldown you’ll find a Homebrew Clubs page, enter the discount code (clubprice) to access the page to receive your discount.  Shipping will be (1-6) $3, (7-12) $5.50 and 13-up $11.50. If you have any questions please let me know.

      Cascade, Centennial, Columbus, Galena, Magnum, Mt. Hood, Northern Brewer, Nugget, Sterling, Willamette

      Thanks

      Andy

      Arrowhead Hops LLC

      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Arrowhead-Hops/199155133452979