Fw: [WoW] Beer Judging Seminar as part of SF Beer Week

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2013
      A few people have asked me about BJCP training.

      I don't expect to organize any beer judge training this year as I'm running two competitions.

      But as Dave Messink points out, in his attached e-mail.
      The organizers of these SF Beer Week BJCP seminars, David Teckam & Brian Cooper, are both master level BJCP judges.
      This is a great way to get introduced to BJCP beer evaluation and as they're both good guys, promises to be a pleasant activity.

      Check it out,