Fw: Part time job in San Jose Homebrew Supply shop

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
      Happy New Year!

      Rich at Beer and Wine Makers of America asked me if I knew anyone looking for a part time job.

      • Responsibilities include packaging ingredients, accepting shipments, assisting customers and tasting a wide variety of fermented products.
      • Must be over 21 years old and able to lift 55 lb. bags of grain.

      Please respond directly to Rich Mansfield <beerrich@...> not the entire mail list.

      Cheers,