Fw: Winter Brews 2013 - Call for Volunteers

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2012
      I am forwarding the request.

      If interested or have a question please e-mail Lee Shephard directly at shephardlee@...

      Cheers,
      Roger.

      Hi All,
      I am currently recruiting volunteers for the Brewing Network's 2013 Winter Brews festival.
      The event will be held on Saturday January 26th, and is open to the public from 12-4. There will be 20-30 breweries, live music, food, and fun times for all.
      As a volunteer you will get free admission in return for your efforts, and will be able to attend 1/2 of the festival for free. You will get a volunteer shirt as well.
      Volunteers are expected to be there from 10-5, and will do the following:
      • Set up before the event (10-12)
      • Work 1 of 2 shifts during the event (12-2 or 2-4), this  might include pouring beer, distributing water, emptying dump buckets, or otherwise shuttling stuff around as needed.
      • Clean up after the event. (4-5)
      • Please Note: You need to be there the whole time to participate as a volunteer,
      • You are free to enjoy the festival for the one of the two shifts when you are not working
      If you are interested, please reply to me and let me know. (Please do not reply to all.)

      Here is a link to the festival information and tickets (which as a volunteer you will not need to buy):
      http://wbf2013.eventbrite.com/#

      If you are interested, please respond back with the following information:
      • Your preference for whether you want to work the 1st or 2nd half of the event (preference only, we cannot at this point guarantee which shift you will get)
      • Your phone number (cell preferred)
      • Your T Shirt size (all volunteers will get a t shirt, early response gets you a better chance of getting the size right, as we need to order a couple weeks before the event, which is soon).
      Thanks & Cheers!
      Lee Shephard
      Volunteer Coordinator
      2013 Wionter Brews Festival

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2012
        BTW I am bringing a barrel aged Old Rasputin stout tomorrow. Ron