Fw: [Sudzers-members] Fwd: SF Beer Week Website & First Wave of Events Now Online

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2012
      It's never too early to start planning.

      Thanks for forwarding it Robin!

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Robin Wolfgram <wolfgramrm@...>
      To: Silicon Valley Sudzers <sudzers-members@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 11:08 AM
      Subject: [Sudzers-members] Fwd: SF Beer Week Website & First Wave of Events Now Online

      Just in case you aren't on the SF Beer Week email list...

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2012
        I hope The Bistro is still planning on hosting the Double IPA fest on/around Feb-11... I didn't see it listed nor is the Bistro's website shown out that far.

        Jeff

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 12, 2012
          I have it on pretty good authority Vic wants the Double IPA to kick off SF Beer Week next year.

          I was told February 8, but that's a Friday.
          I suspect February 9.

          We'll hear the official date soon enough,
          Roger.