Fw: H.O.M.E.-Anchor holiday party

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2012
      We can send 10 club reps.

      This is an awesome opportunity to experience Anchor Brewing in a fairly intimate way.

      Please let me know if you'd like to represent the Grain Trust at the H.O.M.E. Anchor holiday party by end of business Monday, December 10 so I can RSVP for the club.

      Jeri's attached e-mail provides details.
      Let me know if you have questions,

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2012
        Reminder to RSVP by Monday evening.

        I'll likely drive the van, if you'd like to carpool.
        I'd like to be on the road by 5pm (to get there as close to 6pm as possible).

        We have been invited to the H.O.M.E. Holiday party at Anchor brewing.