HQ Rare beer tasing!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2012

       Hey Guys-

          I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, I am still full.

        Thanks to everyone that attended the last " meeting " / brew day, and who brought beer. It was a success.... so far, and is fermenting away. We had discussed some more about the " end of the year rare beer get together "......

        - I would like to hold it on Saturday, December 29th at my house in Campbell.

        - This would take the place of the regular monthly meeting.

        - The Idea is to Pull one of those oh so special beers out of our cellar that we have all been hoarding for a special time. Well, this is that time! No beer is too special, however don't bring something that you can find at your local 7-11. This occasion allows people that really appreciate beer to get together and sample an assortment of beers in one place that you never would.

        - we suggested meeting up in the early afternoonish to allow enough time to fully enjoy everything

        - we suggested maybe going to get food first, order food to go, or an easy potluck could work. ( you could also bring something that you would want to pair with your beer )

        - I don't think we should put a limit on the amount each person can bring ( within reason )

        - a couple of you had already posted some beers that you are willing to bring, Do we want to announce our beers to prevent doubles or tripples of something?

        - very casual, significant others/ D.D. are encouraged. Once interest is gained we will R.S.V.P for a general headcount.

        - If we get around to it, It might be a good time to throw around Ideas for the club next Year.

        - What do you guys think? What do you want to see? Does this work for you guys? Questions/comments? Let me know!

         CHEERS!    -ANDY

    • Ron Gardner
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2012

        Count me in.  A pot luck sounds good to me.

        Ron