Re: [the_headquarters] The Headquarters March Brew In -details

  • jeffrey_achtzehn@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2012
      Sure thing Chris. Only thing that I might be missing for you is a carboy.
      Prost! Jeff

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 5, 2012, at 11:06 AM, Chris <chrisferderer@...> wrote:

      Hi Jeff,

      I am making a two gallon batch this weekend and would like to make my first all grain 5 gallon batch at the meeting. In short, I would love to use all the equipment you listed if it can brew a 5 gallon batch. Let me know of it's still available. I can bring something to the meeting to show my appreciation.

      Cheers,
      Chris

      On Mar 4, 2012, at 7:25 PM, Jeff Achtzehn <jeffrey_achtzehn@...> wrote:

      Hi Andy and Guys...

      I've got a Coconut Porter that I just put into secondary today, so while I'll be there... I probably won't be brewing.

      Let me know if someone needs to use any of the following, and I'll bring it:

      Burner
      Propane tank
      Brew kettle
      Mash tun
      Other...?

      Jeff

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 5, 2012
          Chris, Gang -

          I'm shooting to be at Andy & Amber's by 10AM, but will need to leave by early afternoon.

          Best,