Re: [the_headquarters] PHB $2 Beer tasting Wed, BATTLE OF THE IPA'S incl PLINY !

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2012
      Wow. That's cool. Thanks Chris, maybe now I can walk to get a descent pint. List looks good enough to check out for sure.

      Chris <chrisferderer@...> wrote:

      The taplist seems interesting and competitively priced: http://www.beermenus.com/places/7334-liquid-bread-gastropub

      Haven't been, so that's all I can contribute.

      On Nov 7, 2012, at 3:47 PM, "Ron Gardner" <RONG@...> wrote:

      Has anyone tried Liquid Bread yet?  It is 3 blocks from my office but not open during the day.

      Ron