Re: [the_headquarters] PHB $2 Beer tasting Wed, BATTLE OF THE IPA'S incl PLINY !

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2012
      The taplist seems interesting and competitively priced: http://www.beermenus.com/places/7334-liquid-bread-gastropub

      Haven't been, so that's all I can contribute.

      On Nov 7, 2012, at 3:47 PM, "Ron Gardner" <RONG@...> wrote:

      Has anyone tried Liquid Bread yet?  It is 3 blocks from my office but not open during the day.

      Ron

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2012
        No. Wasn't sure when it was to open. Thanks for the heads up Ron. Also next spring there will be an OPA Greek food restaraunt opening and a Lou's diner ( our new favorite breakfast joint )!!!

[...]

        $8 Pliny

        Cheers!

        Beer

        Forward email

        This email was sent to rknapp650@... by jaymeduri@... |

        Poor House Bistro | 91 S. Autumn Street | San Jose | CA | 95110