RE: [the_headquarters] PHB $2 Beer tasting Wed, BATTLE OF THE IPA'S incl PLINY !

  • Ron Gardner
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2012

      Has anyone tried Liquid Bread yet?  It is 3 blocks from my office but not open during the day.

      Ron

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2012
        The taplist seems interesting and competitively priced: http://www.beermenus.com/places/7334-liquid-bread-gastropub

        Haven't been, so that's all I can contribute.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 7, 2012
          No. Wasn't sure when it was to open. Thanks for the heads up Ron. Also next spring there will be an OPA Greek food restaraunt opening and a Lou's diner ( our new favorite breakfast joint )!!!