Fw: Fwd: Apple Cider Bulk Juice Organic - $10 (soquel)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2012
      For you cider makers,

      From: P Hsi <pwh510@...>
      To: BAM members <members@...>
      Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 9:57 AM
      Subject: Fwd: Apple Cider Bulk Juice Organic - $10 (soquel)

      As this relates to the current Style of the quarter.
      Date: 2012-10-23, 10:22AM
      Perfect for making your own cider, wine, etc...bulk juice right off the press! CAll us now to reserve yours for this Saturday Oct 27

      We are pressing our certified organic pipin apples this coming Saturday Oct 27'th at our farm (Between 11-3). We are selling juice in our one gallon containers for $14 and 1/2 gallon containers for $8. We are also offering bulk juice in your containers for $10 a gallon on that day only, right off the press!

      If your interested we need to make a reservation so we know how much to press, the response has been very good so far so either email us or call and let us know approx quantity you are interested in (if we know in advance we can fill almost any quantities) and the time you will be dropping by. It is sort of a fun process to watch, bring your own containers of five gallons or more. We have plenty of frozen and fresh one gallons if your interested in those

      831-566-0472
      • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

      this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
      http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/U2FsdGVkX182NjgzNjY4M-HccBOqzwgOOGf7kJgDGWydFVwfD706oGnOMTsi3yLVcoOyoDpk3IU