Fw: [WoW] Monterey Homebrew Competition

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2012
      Along with the Dicken's Faire homebrew competition, there's the Monterey Autumn Brewers Comp.

      Entries are $4 and due Oct. 24th- Oct. 31st.

      All the details at:  http://bottomsuphomebrew.com/homebrew-comp-instructions

      Luckily WOW member, Marian Gonzalas, is able to transport them to Monterey Saturday morning.
      So we only have to get the entries as far as 12A Montgomery st, Los Gatos, Ca 95030.

      Good luck,