HQ reusable bottle labels from GrogTag.com

  • Jeff Achtzehn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2012
      HQ Members -

      I have ordered from GrogTag.com a limited quantity of the following custom beer bottle labels. The labels are adhesive-backed and reusable. They can be written on with a dry-erase crayon and re-adhered to a "dry" bottle for your next batch.

      If interested in trying them out, I'll have them available at the next club meeting for $0.75 each (cost). Think I have 72 coming...

      Prost!
      Jeff