Re: [the_headquarters] Road Trip to Lagunitas Brewery and BEYOND!!!

  • Jeff Achtzehn
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2012
      Hey Guys,

      Please reply to the thread by this Thursday so I can give both Lagunitas and RR a call on Friday to see about getting us in for a tour... This basically will allow us to try and schedule something with them 2 weeks in advance of the 20th.

      Prost!
      Jeff

      Date: October 20, 2012
      Time: 11:30 am to 6:30 pm
      Limited to 50 people.
      Bus departs from San Jose.
      Bus departs San jose at 11:30 am with plenty of Smoke
      Eaters snacks and liquid refreshments.  Once we arrive
      at the brewery, we will take a tour, sample the beer, indulge
      in some eats, and enjoy the LIVE music.  Please join us
      on the maiden voyage of the SE CRAFT BEER BUS TRIP!
      To sign up speak to Mike, Jesse or Jesus
      in Cupertino or San Jose!!

      SmokeEaters Hot Wings
      SmokeEaters
      10650 S. De Anza Blvd
      Cupertino , CA

      http://www.smoke-eaters.com
      Unsubscribe      Update Your Profile
      This email was sent because you joined our email club while visiting one of our establishments or through our website. Your email address will not be shared with anyone. You can take your name out of the email club at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in this email and you will be removed from our list immediately. SmokeEaters, 10650 S. De Anza Blvd., Cupertino, CA 95014

    • Chris

           In case anyone is interested, check this out!

          Or we could one up those guys and do our own North bay excursion!.....

          I propose we caravan up past Lagunitas to Russian River brewing co., have a few pints and then meet the bus crawl guys at Lagunitas for lunch and more beers!

          Jeff said he will see about setting up maybe a mini tour if possible of both locations or either one, if we have enough people interested. If you haven't been to these places, now is your chance to see what you have been missing!

          Please respond by Thursday October 4th if you are interested in going, or willing to drive people up, as we will need people to drive people up!

          CHEERS!

        Road Trip to Lagunitas Brewery!
        Bus, beer, food & live music!
        ONLY $35!!

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2012
          Hi Chris,

          So far I have 4 confirmed from the ranks of the HQ:

          Andy & Amber
          Jeff & Terry (my wife)

          You and your wife would make 6.

          All others, remember to reply to this thread sometime on/before Thursday this week.

          Prost!
          Jeff