Re: [the_headquarters] What's up Headquarters!

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28 5:48 PM
      Hey good to hear from you Andy! Thanks for the interest.

      As Jeff mentioned, The next meeting is still up in the air, but we'll get out the info soon.

      Cheers!

      Jeff Achtzehn <jeffrey_achtzehn@...> wrote:

      Hi Andy,

      I noticed that you had subscribed to the Yahoo! group -- Welcome!

      I don't think we've settled on the October meeting day/time/location, but will send that out to the email alias when decided so you'll be sure to receive notice.

      Prost!
      Jeff

      Hey everyone, this is Andy from the DOZE club. Great seeing a new SJ club at NCHF!

      I'm also down in San Jose and would love to join your next meeting so if someone can send me the details that'd be great!

      Thanks!
      Andy-)