Re: [the_headquarters] The Headquarters March Brew In -details

  • Jeff Achtzehn
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2012
      Hi Andy and Guys...

      I've got a Coconut Porter that I just put into secondary today, so while I'll be there... I probably won't be brewing.

      Let me know if someone needs to use any of the following, and I'll bring it:

      Burner
      Propane tank
      Brew kettle
      Mash tun
      Other...?

      Jeff

      • jeffrey_achtzehn@yahoo.com

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 5, 2012
              Chris, Gang -

              I'm shooting to be at Andy & Amber's by 10AM, but will need to leave by early afternoon.

              Best,