What's up Headquarters!

  • alesonly
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28 4:11 PM
      Hey everyone, this is Andy from the DOZE club. Great seeing a new SJ club at NCHF!

      I'm also down in San Jose and would love to join your next meeting so if someone can send me the details that'd be great!

      Thanks!
      Andy-)
    • Jeff Achtzehn
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 28 4:20 PM
        Hi Andy,

        I noticed that you had subscribed to the Yahoo! group -- Welcome!

        I don't think we've settled on the October meeting day/time/location, but will send that out to the email alias when decided so you'll be sure to receive notice.

        Prost!
        Jeff