NCHF or Bust...

  • Jeff Achtzehn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2012
      Guys,

      After a homebrew club hiatus (not by choice - just too damn busy with other responsibilities) and what looked like a missed NCHF year for me... I'm happy to report:

      I'M BAAAACK!

      I'll be driving up to Lake Francis early this afternoon and am looking forward to seeing you all there!!!

      I have packed both my Headquarters t-shirt for the warm afternoons and Grain Trust work shirt for the cool evenings -- So excited!

      Prost!
      Jeff