Fw: [WoW] Message for Jeff Klatt (and anyone else interested)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2012
      Excellent endorsement from Erich for those looking for high quality, customizable bottle labels.

      Cheers,
      Roger.

      The company that does reusable, write-in, custom bottle labels is www.grogtag.com.
      It is $48 for 35 labels. Upload your own custom art, or customize their designs--which are very nice! Sounds a bit pricey, but if you've made your own high quality labels, this is a good price for a great product. These guys are from Sacto. I found them at NHC in Seattle this year. I'm planning on using them for my stock labels,as well as a holiday label too.

      Cheers,

      Erich Schmidt

      It is $48 for 35 labels. Upload your own custom art, or customize their designs--which are very nice! Sounds a bit pricey, but if you've made your own high quality labels, this is a good price for a great product. These guys are from Sacto. I found them at NHC in Seattle this year. I'm planning on using them for my stock labels,as well as a holiday label too.

      Cheers,

      Erich Schmidt
      Sent from my iPad