no sept. meeting : ( But,.......

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2012

        Hey all-

        There will not be a Headquarters September meeting at my house. Unfortunately this is a really busy time and there is a lot going on.

      The Grain Trust is having a meeting tonight at Roger's house in south San Jose and I plan on attending. I would recommend checking out some of the other clubs and seeing the happenings. They are a cool group of guys and friends are always welcome, plus they have some good brewers among them!

       For those that don't make it tonight, I suggest holding a 'meeting' at somewhere like Harry's or Original Gravity!!!

        CHEERS
       -Andy

      The next Grain Trust meeting will be:

      • 7:30pm Saturday September 8, 2012
      ·         at Roger's house in south San Jose:
        7206 Via Corona Ct.
        San Jose, CA 95139