Fw: Speaker at NCHF needs a ride to the fest

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2012
      FYI.

      Would you send out a cry for help to your members that are going to NCHF.
      David Logsdon,  founder of Wyeast, and his partner of Logsdon Farmhouse Ales will be speaking at the fest this year. They are  flying into SF and need a ride up on Friday so they can join in on the fun of Hoppy hour and dinner. They are open to leave the SF area at any time Friday. If anyone can help out please contact me as soon as possible.
      Thanks
      David Brattstrom