Re: [the_headquarters] Fw: Master Cicerone Nicole Erny to speak at September 7 Sudzers meeting

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2012
      My bad, I put in .com instead of .org

      On Sep 6, 2012, at 7:16 PM, ocarroll85 <ocarroll85@...> wrote:

      If you go to the sudzers.org link, it has all the information. Let me know if its missing some info. Good luck!

      Chris <chrisferderer@...> wrote:

      I met her in February at the Double IPA Fest. She seemed really cool. Can I get directions and other details?

      On Sep 6, 2012, at 5:07 PM, Andrew Carroll <ocarroll85@...> wrote:

        Sorry for the short notice guys but if anyone is interested in attending a special sudzers meeting, it could be very educational!

      The sudzers are a cool bunch of people, and a well established club, and have extended an offer to attend a special presentation. Long story short, If you do not know Nicole Erny, she has achived the level of master cicerone ( beer equivalent of sommelier ) and not only is she just one of four people to do this, she is the only female. She has become somewhat of a local beer celebrity over the recent months.           -later

      I wanted to extend an invitation to all of our fellow South Bay homebrew clubs to attend the September 7 Silicon Valley Sudzers meeting to hear Master Cicerone Nicole Erny's presentation "Focus on Flavor: Taste (And Describe) Beer Better."
      For more details, visit http://www.sudzers.org/. If you have any questions or need directions to the meeting, please don't hesitate to email me.

      Cheers,
      Derek