NCHF Cabin

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2012
      Hi All,

      I am sure most of you that want to make it to NCHF have bought your tickets. I was a little late to the party and am on the waiting list. I am currently second in line and was approached with an offer to rent a cabin, but I only want to purchase one ticket. A cabin is cost prohibitive for just me.

      So here's the deal: if you are having second thoughts, we can secure a six person cabin for $145 (split between us) plus the $45 ticket fee (each person). Seems like a pretty good price to get a fairly large cabin. Please let me know if you're interested.

      Thanks,
      Chris