EXPRESS CLUB T-SHIRTS!!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2012

        Hey Gang-

        I know this is super short notice but, I am finally ordering club t-shirts and I need to know who would be interested in purchasing
      one. The intent is to have these in time for NCHF for those that are going and also to have a big enough order to get a little better price break.

       Most of you have seen the 'prototype' shirt, it's pretty simple. I also want to throw around ideas for ordering the nice dickies work shirts in the near future, sweatshirts, etc. Just wanted to get the shirts for know so get back to me ASAP with a quantity and a size, they will go for about $25 a piece, these shirts are better quality than the prototype. I will be ordering these by wed the 5th at the lateset. I am also sending a picture of the design to follow.

           -later
    • Jeff Achtzehn
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2012
        Looks great Andy - Definitely count me in for 2 - XL's.

        Thanks,
        Jeff