Re: [the_headquarters]

  • ocarroll85
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2012
      Thanks for the update Ron!

      Everyone who makes it to Stone says that it is nearly a religious experience. I have been wanting to go for a while now. Winter road trip?????? Later.

      Ron Gardner <RONG@...> wrote:

      Hi guys.  On our way back to LA from San Diego on Sunday my son just casually threw out there, “you know, Escondido is kind of on our way back…”  So that is how we ended up making a surprise visit to Stone Brewing.  What an amazing experience.  The facilities are spectacular.  The restaurant is spectacular.  The beer is spectacular.  They had beers on the menu (3 full pages) that you just don’t see elsewhere.  If you get the chance, I highly recommend the trip.  Make reservations for the tour and the dining room.

      Ron