Fw: Napa Homebrewers Classic 2nd Call For Judges & Stewards

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2012
      Seems like I've committed to something else October 6, so likely won't be going.
      But if interested- RSVP to Paul Keefer.

      Roger.

      Greetings Beer Judges and Stewards ! We're still looking for both Judges and Stewards. If you're available , please use the attached link to register. Thanks!

      We would like to invite you to participate in a unique judging experience at the 2012 Napa Homebrewers Classic contest on October 6th 2012 at the Napa Valley Wine Train Commissary.  The Commissary is located at 801 Eighth St., Napa (go through the gate at the end of the Eighth Street, cross the tracks and turn left).

      This will be a keg-only competition, sanctioned by the BJCP and AHA!

      The stewards will arrive at 9:30 am and the judges at 10:00 am.  Lunch will be served following the judging.
      To sign up on-line, please go to http://northnaparotary.org/judge
      If you tried to sign up previously but were unsuccessful please try this link again but also send a short  email to paulkeefer@...   just to let us know you want to judge or steward.

      Thanks.! We hope to see you on October 6th.

      Cheers,

      --Paul Keefer, Head Judge
      --Mike Riddle, Organizer