Re: [the_headquarters]

  • Jeff Achtzehn
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 21, 2012
      YES! We were there last year for the full sha-bang. Ended up coming home with some barrel aged Old Guardian barley wine, a cool book, and a beer light for my man cave... Good trip. After Stone we drove down the road and spent some time at Port Brewing and Lost Abbey.

      Like Ron, I highly recommend.

      Prost!
      Jeff