August Headquarters meeting reminder!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2012

         Hey guys-

        The next Headquarters club meeting will be this Sat the 18th at my house at 5pm.

        As usual business will start at 5 ish followed by the mystery beer and homebrew/commercial beer. Of course, any homebrew or commercial beer you would like to share is welcomed and encouraged, especially those you would like feedback for.

        See you guys there!

        p.s.- still got that bag of FREE rye malt which i will probably be brewing with either sat or sun..... anyone else want to brew a rye   beer???

         CHEERS!
         -ANDY

        660 Monica ln
        Campbell 95008